The Sun Odyssey 519: Elegance, Seaworthy, Qualities, and Unequalled Comfort.
Designed by world-renowned naval architect, Philippe Briand, the new Sun Odyssey 519 incorporates of all the latest design developments and innovations.
Each detail has been carefully studied to offer high functionality and aesthetic appeal.
|base(s): Volos/Skiathos||draft: 2.28m||berths: 10+1||engine: 80HP|
|brand: Jeanneau||beam: 4.69m||wc: 3||fuel: 240L|
|model: Sun Odyssey 519||type: monohull||max passengers: 12||water: 640L|
|year: 2018||cabins: 5+1||main: Furling||skipper cabin: Y|
What is included in the price?
- Full inventory and extras as specified
- Yacht’s insurance & Greek VAT
- Dinghy with oars
- Linen pack: sheets, pillow cases, towels, blankets
- Gas for cooking
- Fuel & water tanks full
- Technical Support
What is NOT included in the price?
- End cleaning: €125
- Security Deposit: €2500
- Outboard motor for dinghy: €50/week
- Diesel used
- Harbour/Marina Fees
- Personal holiday insurance
Additional Services & Discounts
- Available for Bareboat or Skippered charter.
- Skipper: €150/day + meals.
- Hostess: €120/day + meals.
- Stand Up Paddleboard: €150 per week
- Safety Net: €150/charter
- 10% Early booking discount before 31/12/17
- 5% Early booking discount before 31/01/18
- 5% 2 weeks discount
- 10% 3 weeks discount
- 15% max. discount (contact us)
- Discounts not valid before 28/04 (contact us)
- Transfer Charge (Volos/Skiathos) may apply
Fill in and send your enquiry form
- 2 Steering Wheels
- Bed Linen 1 Set PP
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Windlass
- Folding AFT Terrace
- Spray Hood
- Auto Pilot
- Depth Sounder
- Fixed Stern Gangway
- Holding Tanks
- Standard Inventory
- Wind Instruments