From the design cabinet of Philippe Briand, clean lines and an elongated hull with moderate freeboard give the Sun Odyssey 469 an extraordinary aesthetic value and performance.Bathed in light, the interior affords the volume and comfort typically found on a 50-foot sailboat. Aboard the Sun Odyssey 469, you will find many principal attributes of her inspiration and “big sister” model, the 509.
|base(s): Volos/Skiathos||draft: 2.20m||berths:8+2||engine: 54HP|
|brand: Jeanneau||beam: 4.49m||wc: 4||fuel:240L|
|model: Sun Odyssey 469||type: monohull||max passengers: 10||water: 615L|
|year: 2014||cabins: 4||main: Furling||skipper cabin: x|
What is included in the price?
- Full inventory and extras as specified
- Yacht’s insurance & Greek VAT
- Dinghy with oars
- Linen pack: sheets, pillow cases, towels, blankets
- Gas for cooking
- Fuel & water tanks full
- Technical Support
What is NOT included in the price?
- End cleaning: €120
- Security Deposit: €2500
- Outboard motor for dinghy: €50/week
- Diesel used
- Harbour/Marina Fees
- Personal holiday insurance
Additional Services & Discounts
- Available for Bareboat or Skippered charter.
- Skipper: €150/day + meals.
- Hostess: €120/day + meals.
- Stand Up Paddleboard: €150 per week
- Safety Net: €150/charter
- 10% Early booking discount before 31/12/17
- 5% Early booking discount before 31/01/18
- 5% 2 weeks discount
- 10% 3 weeks discount
- 15% max. discount (contact us)
- Discounts not valid before 28/04 (contact us)
- Transfer Charge (Volos/Skiathos) may apply
Fill in and send your enquiry form
- 2 Steering Wheels
- Bed Linen 1 Set PP
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Toilets
- Fixed Stern Gangway
- Holding Tanks
- Spray Hood
- Auto Pilot
- Depth Sounder
- Electric Windlass
- Folding AFT Terrace
- Standard Inventory
- Wind Instruments