Integrating all the latest improvements and key innovations of the Sun Odyssey line, this 13-metre sailboat is fast and easy to manoeuver.
Designed by Philippe Briand, she offers a refined style, with elegant lines and a bright interior.
|base(s): Volos/Skiathos||draft: 2.10m||berths:6+2||engine: 45HP|
|brand: Jeanneau||beam: 3.99m||wc: 2||fuel:200L|
|model: Sun Odyssey 419||type: monohull||max passengers: 8||water: 530L|
|year: 2017||cabins: 3||main: Furling||skipper cabin: x|
What is included in the price?
- Full inventory and extras as specified
- Yacht’s insurance & Greek VAT
- Dinghy with oars
- Linen pack: sheets, pillow cases, towels, blankets
- Gas for cooking
- Fuel & water tanks full
- Technical Support
What is NOT included in the price?
- End cleaning: €100
- Security Deposit: €2000
- Outboard motor for dinghy: €50/week
- Diesel used
- Harbour/Marina Fees
- Personal holiday insurance
Additional Services & Discounts
- Available for Bareboat or Skippered charter.
- Skipper: €150/day + meals.
- Hostess: €120/day + meals.
- Stand Up Paddleboard: €150 per week
- Safety Net: €150/charter
- 10% Early booking discount before 31/12/17
- 5% Early booking discount before 31/01/18
- 5% 2 weeks discount
- 10% 3 weeks discount
- 15% max. discount (contact us)
- Discounts not valid before 28/04 (contact us)
- Transfer Charge (Volos/Skiathos) may apply
Fill in and send your enquiry form
- 2 Steering Wheels
- Bed Linen 1 Set PP
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Windlass
- Folding AFT Terrace
- Holding Tanks
- Spray Hood
- Auto Pilot
- Depth Sounder
- Fixed Stern Gangway
- Standard Inventory
- Wind Instruments