A tour of the Bavaria Cruiser 39 reveals a philosophical difference between Bavaria Yachts and the other major European builders of cruising sailboats: Bavaria hasn’t adapted the Ikea style of furniture to its boat’s interiors. Further, the company has held on to some of the traditional features associated with sailboats, such as accented trim, integrated grabrails on joinery components, and deep, sturdy fiddles around work surfaces and shelves-all in varnished African mahogany. While fashionistas might consider this approach quaint, sailors will find it reassuring, especially when trying to move about the cabin in a seaway.
|base(s): Skiathos/Volos||draft: 1.90m||berths: 6+2||engine:30HP|
|brand: Bavaria||beam: 3.97m||wc: 1||fuel: 210L|
|model: Cruiser 39||type: monohull||max passengers: 8||water: 380L|
|year: 2009||cabins: 3||main: furling||skipper cabin: x|
What is included in the price?
- Full inventory and extras as specified
- Yacht’s insurance & Greek VAT
- Dinghy with oars
- Linen pack: sheets, pillow cases, towels, blankets
- Gas for cooking
- Fuel & water tanks full
- Technical Support
What is NOT included in the price?
- End cleaning: €120
- Security Deposit: €2000
- Outboard motor for dinghy: €50/week
- Diesel used
- Harbour/Marina Fees
- Personal holiday insurance
Additional Services & Discounts
- Available for Bareboat or Skippered charter.
- Skipper: €150/day + meals.
- Hostess: €120/day + meals.
- Stand Up Paddleboard: €150 per week
- Safety Net: €150/charter
- 10% Early booking discount before 31/12/17
- 5% Early booking discount before 31/01/18
- 5% 2 weeks discount
- 10% 3 weeks discount
- 15% max. discount (contact us)
- Discounts not valid before 28/04 (contact us)
- Transfer Charge (Volos/Skiathos) may apply
Fill in and send your enquiry form
- Auto Pilot
- Electric Toilets
- Folding AFT Terrace
- Spray Hood
- Bed Linen 1 Set PP
- Depth Sounder
- Fixed Stern Gangway
- Holding Tanks
- Solar Panels
- Standard Inventory
- Wind Instruments